Prestan Ultralite Adult CPR Manikins (4-Pack)
This 4-Pack of Prestan Ultralite Manikins do NOT come equipped with any CPR feedback devices.
If you are interested in purchasing CPR Manikins that provide feedback to your students, please consider our Prestan Professional Series listings.
Additional Items Included: 50 Adult Lung Bags, 4 Manikin Compression Pistons, an Instruction Sheet, and a Nylon Carrying Case with Detachable Shoulder Strap and an Instruction Sheet.
Away from the classroom, instructors want their students to act confidently when faced with a cardiac emergency, knowing that they are a crucial link in the cardiac chain of survival. Their actions help save lives of people experiencing sudden arrest.
Achieve this with Prestan Professional's most portable manikin training kit. Amazingly easy to set up and sold in a convenient and lightweight 4-pack for efficient training-on-the-go. This durable set of vinyl and latex free manikins offers an affordable tool for CPR training with all the quality and realism you expect from Prestan.
Features of the Prestan Ultralite manikin include:
- Uniquely fast and easy set-up.
- Stackable torsos and heads generate a compact package for transporting multiple units.
- Clamshell torso opening provides quick access for the easy-to-insert lung bag.
- Realistic skin resists dirt, grime and grease.
- Adequate upper chest sizing facilitates AED pad placement and training.
- Visual anatomy landmarks reinforce proper hand placement for compressions.
- Head-tilt illustrates how to open the airway and allows each student to observe a true chest rise when proper head-tilt chin-lift technique is used.
- Life tested to a half-million compressions.
- Manikins are easy to clean and capable of being decontaminated per CDC guidelines.
- Three-year factory warranty against defects in workmanship.
We Also Recommend