Prestan Professional Family Pack
Realistic to the eye and the touch, the Prestan Professional Training Manikin series is unlike any other on the market. Prestan manikins are uniquely designed to give each student a realistic experience that provides for the best "real life" CPR outcomes.
- Far easier and faster to carry and setup at training sites
- Patented face/head tilt simulates how an actual victim's head would move if they required CPR and teaches students how to properly open the airway
- Easily inserted lung-bag provides visual chest rise to ensure students receive the most accurate and realistic training
- Patented clamshell torso opening allows for quick and easy lung bag insertion and removal
- Prestan Manikins are not made with natural rubber latex
- Prestan Manikins carry a three (3) year warranty.
The Prestan Professional Family Pack consists of:
- 2 x Adult Manikins (with CPR Monitor),
- 1 x Child Manikin (with CPR Monitor),
- 2 x Infant Manikins (with CPR Monitor)
- 20 x Adult Lung-Bags,
- 10 x Child Lung-Bags,
- 20 x Infant Lung-Bags,
- Instruction Sheet,
- Nylon Carrying Case
Batteries are included with each CPR Monitor
What materials are used in manufacturing Prestan Manikin Products? The manikins are a blended polypropylene and the skin is a Thermo Plastic Elastomer. Lung Bags are made from Polypropylene Plastic – SPI code number 5.
We Also Recommend